Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Carolinesmode. Modern grunge.
New twitter accont @condeelevator delighting us with snippets heard in you can guess where. Here are a few highlights: 

Teen Vogue-er to Teen Vogu-er: "I don't understand why she was so pissed. I'd want to know if something made me look fat."
[silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] [silence] Summer Intern: “Was that…?” Intern #2: “Yeah” #annawintour
Fashion Girl Fl 12: Do these shoes make me look like I have cankles? Fashion Guy: No, they just have really fat straps.
-Woman #1 to Woman #2, holding an omelet: “What’s the occasion?” Woman #2: “…huh?” Woman #1: “I would need an occasion to eat that.”
Ha! Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Lookbook

Lookbook- love it

Have to get myself a stylish backpack

Cambridge Satchel (they even come in fluo -shriek!)

Maje- very Isabel Marant. I wanna get a leather dress too so I can feel bad ass.

Rough jewellery- Mania Mania

LOL love it! Look even Iggy Pop is jumping on the snakeskin trend- Michael Jansson

Magcloud




Rodarte second collection for Opening Ceremony. Love it- very "Little house on the Prairie" meets Little Bo Peep


Fauxcolour

Virgin Suicides adaption on Deviantart

The Virgin Suicides

No comments:

Post a Comment