Wednesday, 10 August 2011

How cute! I wouldn't mind having a pet cloud either- Michael Casker

Ahh summer love

Faux swimming pool

To tie in with the pool theme. I have a love/hate relationship with this film. I loved the atmosphere and message she tried to convey but couldn't get over the fact that literally nothing happens, oh and it's slight pretentiousness.

Lookbook. Luuurve dungarees- bring me back to the 90s

Lookbook. Englishman


Holy hair! Gorgeous- I'm gonna grow mine back (even though it's already long I'm gonna go Rapunzel style)


Freepeople

Fashiontoast- a behind shot of a girl against the sun never goes wrong.

Glamcanyon-work it! I have to get me some chiffon dresses.


Spell Designs.

Deviantart. Ophelia style

Pamela Love's mood board- love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment