Saturday, 13 August 2011

What a great idea for used lightbulbs!

Have to have this! Just so every one can still see my stylish outfit whilst it's raining lol

Shopstyle.com

Cute denim dress



The gorgeous Hanneli Mustaparta sporting one of autumn's trends: coloured jeans. I think I'm going to go with a burgundy colour. Oh and check the shoes!

Great denim jacket. Carolinesmode at Way Out West festival.

Lookbook. Cosy but cute

Lookbook

Gasp! Another celebrity on the rainbow hair trend. It's official, now that Sienna Miller's done it im goin' in too... think I'll ease myself in with some slight pink highlights on the tips.

Have to have this! Peter pan collar from Asos. Imagine the possibilities! No outfit shall ever be worn twice.

GREAT poster. Huge fan of Dexter.

beach wedding

So cool. Katie Alves

Holy mother of Twilight she's almost unrecognizable! For a second I was trying to figure out if this was a new Megan Fox inspired model. The wonders of make-up and photoshop.

The Peter Pan collar in action.

Secret garden.

Art in the Streets at the MOCA

This one's my favourite.

Oraclefox. Mirror mirror on the wall... love the draping.

No comments:

Post a Comment