Thursday, 11 August 2011

Yvan Rodic. Draped cape.

Lookbook- Rock on

Lookbook. Modern ruby slippers.

Lookbook. Little red riding jumper.

Underwater courtship. Bruce Mozertom

Gorgeous. Flower-fairy folk version of the royal wedding/ Lord of the Rings. Dreamy


Lollapalooza flower girl. Childish 90s chic.

LOVE stack rings.

Ellie Goulding. Glam rock!

Ruby Aldridge for Madewell. Work the boy look.

Summer laziness

I love the alluring mysteriousness of under-exposed photos. Who is that person, what could be lurking in the shadows?!

Wrangler. Love me some sexy cowboy

Fashion's version of underwater. Alexander Mcqueen. Magical

2 comments:

  1. Hey! =D I found your blog via IFB! I I love all your images; my favorite looks are the very first drape outfit and Ruby's menswear look! I'm now following you, do you think you could check mine out as well?

    xo
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the appreciation! I checked out yours too, you look like a doll! xxx

    ReplyDelete