Monday, 19 September 2011

Gorrrrgeous metal collar from Zara. Fashiontoast.

Perfect outfit! I've seen this skirt in H&M but not sure if I can pull it off....or if I would wear it more than once.

Carolinesmode. Granny chic.

Great shot. Have to get me somethig starry.

Fashiongirl.

Hot damn!


Alexa Chung for Madewell.

Alexander Wang (have I already posted this?!)

NY fashion week BCBG. Stunning.

Cupcakes and cashmere has the right idea!

Love all types of tie-dye. I don't discriminate.

Facehunter.

Opening of Marc Jacobs courtesy of Garance Dorè- Amazing! It's like a fashion 'Chicago'. Have to say I wasn't too impressed with the collection though. He's going too much in Prada's latest direction for my liking.

Cool idea for hanging photos. Cachemire et soie.

Ophelia.

MSGM. Fierce. You could take on the world in this skirt.

Usually I love Mulberry but there was something very unsettling about that hair i.e caveman jersey shore style.

Peter Pilotto.

The Style Scout.

Tim Walker for Jo Malone. Never fails to impress.

Fauxcolour.

Cuppa joe.

Free as a bird.


Love it! Stylebubble.


Amazing.

Alexa Chung.




Wise man.

Facehunter

Opiumpoppies.

Dear God I hope this isn't the path Versace's going down for H&M. Not that I had high hopes to begin with.



Mr Newton. Smile and the whole world smiles with you.


Fashiontoast.

The Sartorialist. Fierce.


Btw I would like to apologise for not posting in ages but I've just moved flat and haven't had internet installed yet, plus I've started working at H&M as well as studying so time is very limited indeed! But regular posting will resume shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Great features. Who doesn't love Fashiontoast?! Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete