Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Wildfox. Transgressive bride.

I tried to dip-dye a skirt but it didn't quite work out like this, unfortunately.


Luuurve knits and shorts.

Paul Smith SS2012.

LOVE this montage.

A very brief history of the long skirt.


Sway.

Going to get my haircut tomorrow. Might get some blue highlights under my ends, but I'm a brunette so not sure if it'll work out...


Broken mirrors.

How Parisienne.


Still looking for my parka jacket.

Soft 70s country.



Alexander Wang, Sophie Theallet and Billy Reed collaboration with Starbucks. I like it! Might feel a little self-concsious with it on though.

Carolinesmode. Great skirt.

Clemènce Poèsy. Gorgeous.

Fauxcolour.

Fred Perry. Geek chic.
.
Frances Bean Cobain by Hedi Slimane. Love it.

Lookbook. Great shots and outfit!

Paul Smith. Always perfect at androgyny.

Careless cool.

Shae Acopian Detar


Summer please don't go.

Topshop. Peter Pan cute.

Wildfox.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, this blog is cool! I luv it!!!


    ...shop, shop, shop!
    http://ladyinlycra.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo! amazing fotos!
    great blog!

    hugs
    mrkanerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks!! Mr. Kane I think you're my biggest fan! Btw I checked out your blog it's cute x

    ReplyDelete