Tuesday, 8 November 2011


Cute.


Blind me with lace.


Yes, I have a tattoo obsession.

Cute picture.

"There are some things only women can get away with."

Great idea.

Erin Wasson.

Lost in thought.

Sail away.

Childhood nostalgia.

Campaign Maison.

Simplicity. Carolinesmode.

LOVE this bag- fashiontoast.

Such a cute picure. Ahh memories...

Amazing. Glamcanyon.

Freja Beha.

Love it.


Old style. Modellbloggen.


Amazing. I think I'm gonna have to try it right now...

Beauties. Polka dot.

Gasp! I have to have this- River Island.

Fierce. Modern day Morticia. Facehunter.

Gorgeous.

SO cute. Streetpeeper.

Amazing dress. the Sartorialist.

Legs and hazy chiffon.

I think I could actually kill someone for this girl's wardrobe.

Love this picture.

I'll never get over my love of socks.

Alexa Chung.

Wonderland dolls.


Sunlight in my hair.


Take a walk in a wistful ritual.

Facehunter.

Facehunter.

Love it. Zara

1 comment:

  1. i looooooooooooooooove alexa such great style

    http://freetobepunk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete